- Recognise every time you sign-in in our website to use our services, allowing us to propose you the best recommendations, suitable to your user profile.
- Keeping track of your preferences, allowing us to respect your interests.
- Keeping track of items stored in the Wish lists and shopping bags.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads and other relevant contents suitable to your interests.
- Reporting, allowing us to measure and analyse the performance of our main services.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
In addition, you may opt-out of some third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool.
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.